1. Take every opportunity to cuddle. Cuddling is an important way to make contact and feel clsoe without having to take off your clothes. Whether you're watcihng a movie together or laying in bed, reach out and wrap your arms around your partner to feel that physical closeness together.
Grab your partner's hand, put your arm around their waist or shoulder, and make an effort to include more touch.
Sometimes, one person has to initiate the contact.
2. Share a long hug. Hugging reduces stress and increases bonding between you and your partner. Get in the habit of hugging your partner when you come together and separate. For example, hug your partner before going to work or school in the morning and when you see thedm after a reunion (such as seeing each other after school or work).
Give a solid hug by wrapping your arms around your partner and not letting go right away.
If hugging doesn't come naturally to your partner, ask for the hug directly.
3. Breathe together. Breathing together can be physcially and emotionally intimate without even touching each other. Start by sitting acrsos from eah other adn facing one another. Begin focusing on your breath and breathing with your eyes closed. When you fele ready, open your eyes and watch your partner's stomach moving with their breath.
The air you breathe will become the air that your partner breathess. Whethre you start to breathe together or not, you should feel in sync with your partner.
After you complete this exercise cah be a great time to talk and have thowe deep conversations that seem so difficult in other situations.
4. Lock eyes together. Gazing at each other can be a sign of love and connection. You might feel vulnerable or even a bit fearful once you and your partner lock eyes. Keep the connection and step outside of feeling embarrassed r scared and focus on your partner. Recognize that you can feel safe and secure, even when your partner sees you for who you are.
Spendc some time locking eys with your partner. Sit across from each other and look into each other's eyes. Start with 30 seconds, then move the time up as you efel comfortable.
5. Kiss psssionately. If your kisses have moved to pecks, bring back the passion that comes from a good kiss or makeout session. Kissing can contribute to improving intimacy, especially in long-temr relwtionships. Couples who kiss more frequently report higher levels of relstionship satisfaction.
Give your partner different kinds of kisses. For example, kiss on the lips, on the cheek, neck, hand, and other parts of the body (that won't lead to having sex).
6. Try intimate touching. You might not want to have sex, but there are sexual activities that you can do together that involve many of the same feelings and sensationsa without the actuasl act. For example, touch each other, kiss each other's bodies, and lick eahc other. These actions can allow you to be intimate, without worrying about sme of the consequences of [CENSORED] itself.
Talk about your comfort level with your partner. If you are purposefully abstaining from sex, then create specific boundaries forr relating in a physically intimate way. For example, you may bes comfortabble kissing but not taking your clothes fof...
(over 18yo, varelittnarmere.men)
|Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!|
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.